You may want to redo your living room or want some new chairs or couches. There’s a slipcover for your bed and headboard. You can make slipcovers easily and transform your home instantly.
- If you want to revamp the space but have budget constraints, DIY slipcovers are perfect for you. You can render an awesome new look to that old chair or couch at fraction of the replacement cost.
- Additionally, DIY slipcovers are a lot cheaper than the products you find in stores. You can easily put them on your furniture.
- Redoing your furniture is a different segment and you need to follow certain guidelines for this purpose.
- The recliner slipcover is pretty and easy to make. Although covering recliners can be an uphill task, but a DIY slipcover can help ease out things.
- It may take a tad longer than usual for covering each recliner part, but the hemp sheet design and the cover are undoubtedly gorgeous.
It has an unmatchable rustic feel to it. Depending on the material size, each recliner needs a pair of sheets.
Some crafty ideas
Sewing a slipcover isn’t that difficult as it looks. Redecorating your living room often necessitates the replacement of outdated and jaded furniture. If you cannot buy the new pieces, you can change the couch covers to attain a brand-new look.
- A very simple way is to add ruffles and feathers in the bottom part/edging to create a cute and endearing style statement.
- Some DIY couch covers don’t call for any form of sewing. You can make your living room look all new without even replacing the couch or any other furniture. You can just update the space by adding a beautiful new cover.
You don’t perpetually need a sewing machine to make this cover. The addition of a few ruffles can make everything more aesthetic.
Explore the best options
An easy-going, smooth couch cover, featuring spandex and polyester is the best-selling sofa cover right now. Its form perfectly fits into your sofa. The stretchy fabric does the trick. Easy-to-wash materials and a soft surface ensure there are zero off-gassings.
- You can slip it on easily and enjoy the comfort instantly. You can find them in an impressive assortment of 24 colors. Some are understated while some make a statement.
- You also have the ultra-soft stretch couch cover or the Pixel cover. This two-piece cover needs machine washing.
- It fits sofas in the 70-95 inches range, providing the bandwidth to adjust and tuck it for a seamless style.
- The box cushion couch slipcover is another pretty option. It’s a streamlined rendition of regular sofa covers. Its elasticity and dual construction build are perfect for those who don’t want their covers to be noticeable.
Most people love its sophisticated gray shade. It also rests securely in one place, even if you’ve kids wiggling around the sofa.