Small kitchen layouts is Modern and fashionable. There are very few people who choose interior decorations in a classic style, that is why the last thing that has been put in vogue of all decorators, is to choose modern decorations. And in this article we will teach you all about the modern decorations. And especially how to decorate your small kitchen layouts in a modern style like the modern style. If you have a kitchen of small dimensions you should sharpen the ingenuity to take advantage of each corner and not waste a millimeter.
The importance of distribution
The distribution of modules in the kitchens is essential to be able to carry out the different tasks in a comfortable and comfortable way. If space makes it possible, parallel distribution offers great advantages. And is an intelligent and useful solution, since it makes the most of the available space. A module placed throughout the kitchen provides plenty of preparation space. And allows you to move easily.
In addition, this type of distribution allows placing more than one module, expanding the possibilities of the kitchen. You can also choose another type of distribution such as modules in L or U. Which is ideal both large space and small . This arrangement of furniture allows to separate the different tasks that we develop in the kitchen.
Multi functional furniture
The storage area is key in a small kitchen, it must be minimalist. That is, there is a lot but that is not noticed. In that, the current kitchen furniture helps a lot because they are very versatile. They adapt to all spaces becoming large, small, wide, narrow …
Essential: choose your drawers well. Think of all the kitchen accessories you have and decide if you prefer large or small drawers.
Chests of drawers small kitchen layouts
It is very important that the size of the furniture be proportionate to the surface of the kitchen and not hinder the passage and work in the kitchen.
Folding or extendable table
If the space allows it, it is very important to include a small office space in the kitchen. For this. It is not necessary to allocate many square meters for this purpose. It is only necessary to install a table that can be completely folded on the wall or a table that can be extended. This surface can not only be used for meals, but also offers a counter top to work on its surface.
Connect the kitchen with the dining room
If the space does not allow to include an office space inside the kitchen. One way to make the kitchen bigger is to connect it with the dining room, that is, there are hardly any physical barriers between the rooms. A good way to do it is through sliding doors, as they do not steal space. And a very practical connection is created. By connecting the kitchen with the dining room, the tasks of serving or removing the table are being facilitated.
Both the kitchen and the living room are two places where a lot of time is spent and, in this way. The family unit does not have to be separated. A question that is very important is that the furniture of the two environments combine. And try to ensure that the aesthetics of the kitchen does not break with the living room. If we decorate it as a unit it will provide a feeling of harmony to the whole.
Light up every corner
Lighting is a fundamental aspect that we must not forget since it is responsible for creating the sense of spaciousness in the kitchen. We must carefully study all points of light and it will be very important to provide a general light. And other points, especially on the work planes. For comfort and safety, under the high modules and a overhead light on the dining area.
The choice of colors is essential in lighting. And the most advisable are white, raw or any shade of light, both on the walls, floor and furniture. If we opt for a more striking color it is advisable that the furniture finish be bright. As it enlarges the spaces thanks to the mirror effect of its fronts.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO DECORATE YOUR SMALL KITCHEN LAYOUTS
You have to have an idea of the measurements of your kitchen, this will help you so that you do not have any problem. When it comes to comparing the decorative elements that go inside the kitchen.
- One way to save money is to not overload the kitchen with too many decorative accessories. Just put the necessary ones, remember that modern decorations are very similar to minimalist decorations, where only the necessary is used.
- You have to choose modern decorative elements. And especially that they are made of modern materials such as modern wood, aluminum and other materials.
- Another recommendation to keep in mind is that you have to combine it with the whole place, that is, you have to take into account where the kitchen is located. And that other areas of the house are very close to the place, so you must make it of complement with the whole house internally.
- You must choose materials that are durable, so that the kitchen will not deteriorate little by little.
TIPS FOR DECORATING THE SMALL KITCHEN LAYOUTS
To give a feeling of spaciousness, it is essential that you choose neutral colors like white. This in general will always give you that feeling of making the place bigger, that is why for small spaces the white color is very used.
- Another idea that will help you to make everything look very beautiful is to play a little with the contrasts in terms of color. Try not to use more than three colors, just use a few and it will be more than enough.
- To give a more modern touch it is ideal that you choose modern wood types, in the case of cabinets, that is, wood such as mahogany, cedar. Or pine is ideal for decorating the kitchen.
- In the case of kitchen counters, try not to be too big, otherwise it suffices that it is small enough. This will help you not to occupy much space.
- In the case of tiles for the floor it is ideal that it is not the same color of the walls. What we are looking for is to make contrast to give more perfection to the kitchen and above all it looks very elegant.
SOME IDEAS FOR DECORATING THE KITCHEN LAYOUTS
SMALL KITCHEN IN GREEN
The kitchen that you see in the image is very beautiful, because a combination of colors between lemon green. And white make a nice contrast, in addition to that the elements are well distributed in such a way that the kitchen has that touch of spaciousness.
On the other hand we see that the kitchen cabinets like the counter. And other decorative shelves make the whole place more than ideal. It is certainly a very beautiful kitchen, on the other hand we have the tiles. Even though I told you not to It was highly recommended to use two colors. But in this case this combination makes a beautiful contrast.
MODERN KITCHEN IN WHITE
This other kitchen is white and without doubt it looks spectacular. Since all the elements are in place. But not only because of that, we will say that the kitchen looks perfect. But also because the wood that has been used so much in the floor as for the cabinets and other decoration is ideal for modern designs.
The choice of lamps make the small kitchen layouts look very elegant. And those paintings that adorn the place is a good idea. Although the cabinets are simple, everything in general is very beautiful.
SMALL KITCHEN LAYOUTS WITH LAMPS
Undoubtedly, this kitchen is one of my favorites, because, you can appreciate all that order in each of the elements that has been used, the detail of the lights is spectacular, it is undoubtedly an excellent idea to fill some lamps for lighting .
On the other hand you can see those details in the wood both for the floor and for other elements such as cabinets and tables, it is certainly a spectacular modern decoration.