Has it happened to you that you cannot eat in peace because some flies insist on landing on your plate? In addition to being annoying, these insects are very unsanitary, so having them fly around the different rooms of your home can be really unpleasant. so it is best to fight them as soon as possible.
Here, we bring you the most effective home fly traps; little tricks to fight flies before and get rid of other insects once and for all.
How to make home fly trap?
Far from thinking that flies are just hovering around you, bothering you while you sleep and perching on food, you shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that these insects can infect you with disease.
Flies play an important role in the environment; they contribute to the decomposition of organic matter, especially dead bodies, faeces and garbage. Consequently, flies are responsible for the transmission of various infectious diseases and, therefore, it is necessary to keep them away from your home.
If you have a nasty fly hovering around the house, and you don’t want to infect the environment with an insecticide that kills your life but harms the health of family members, we have the ideal solution for you: catch home flies. These traps for fruit flies and other types of flies will kill these insects and many others.
Homemade fly traps with a funnel
This is the most popular and effective trap to kill flies once and for all. Although it may seem like a craft or a cooking tool, this instrument is also the perfect weapon to lock up these undesirable guests.
We present you two alternatives to prepare this funnel that will end forever with the undesirable flies.
Funnel with a plastic bottle
With a plastic bottle, tape and scissors you can make this homemade fly trap and it will be one of the best traps for fruit flies and other flies you will see. You just have to follow these steps:
- First, grab the plastic bottle and cut out the top cone. In the piece of bottle that you have left, add a mixture of water, sugar and fruit.
- If flies have something, it is that they are very sweet. They are extremely more sensitive to sugar than the human tongue. Therefore, the combination of sugar, fruit and water will be an exquisite nectar for your palate.
- Close the bottle by placing the funnel and sealing it with the adhesive tape.
- This trap is perfect to place in open spaces; Yes, put it at a safe distance from the area where you will be . If you place it in a place where it gets hot in the sunlight, the fruit will ferment and this will attract even more flies indoors.
Mosquito bottle and flies with funnel
This trap is very similar to the previous one, with the difference that instead of using a plastic bottle you will need a glass jar without a lid. On this occasion, you must build the funnel with cardboard or paper and place it in the same way that we have explained how to cheat with a plastic bottle.
Another bait that works very well to catch these undesirable insects is beer. Flies are very attracted to unpleasant odors, which is why carbon dioxide is very stimulating for them.
Paper fly traps
Paper trapping flies are another of the homemade traps that the population uses the most. You can make yours quickly with simple ingredients that you will surely have right now at home:
- Two tablespoons of milk
- Two spoons of sugar
- Four tablespoons of pepper
- Two tablespoons of honey
- A paper bag
Here are the steps you should take to create the most effective home flycatcher:
- Put the ingredients in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Mix and wait for it to look pasty.
- Cut the paper bag into strips and smear them with the preparation you just made.
- You can place the strips of paper in the most strategic places in the house, or even hang them from the ceiling.
- The flies will be stuck to the mixture and you can get rid of them with absolute ease.
You may like also to read https://giantchatter.co.uk/Tags: fly trap, home fly trap